Get out of the kitchen! Fire-up the grill, and indulge your appetite for BBQ.
Slow cooked and then grilled. These ribs are melt in your mouth, fall off the bone delicious.
Fred's BBQ Rib Recipe
Good ribs are an art form. The art is to cook them slow and grill them fast.
1. Trim the ribs to remove the tough membrane and bony ends of the ribs. Don't forget trim any unusually fatty areas. Now, you are ready to apply a rub.
2. Season the ribs with your favorite rub, cover with foil, and let them sit for about an hour.
3. Double check the foil to make sure it fits snugly around the pan. Now, slow-roast the ribs in a 250 degree oven for about 2 hours. This is isn't a exact science so check the ribs after 1- 1/2 hours. You want the meat to pull away from the bone.
4. Now, you're ready to grill.
5. Grill over-medium high heat and brush with a good quality BBQ sauce, no more than 15 minutes.
Summer does not get any better than this! When your belly is full and you are ready to call it a day.......
Don't forget Dessert!
Homemade Blueberry Ice Cream
Now, kick back, enjoy the sunset. It has been a good day.
Photo courtesy of Ton VanVliet, Netherlands